Are you embarrassed by your crooked smile, but you’re not sure if you want to go through the process of having braces? Well, we are thrilled to tell you that you have another option: Invisalign®!
Invisalign aligners are the alternative to metal braces. They are clear, plastic, and removable as well as virtually invisible! This option is available to teens and adults, and it is a great way to finally achieve your smile goals.
This orthodontic treatment is generally recommended to those who:
• Have crowding or spacing problems, or an overbite or underbite
• Wish to have a straighter smile
• Want to be able to eat whatever they’d like throughout treatment
• Would like to remove the appliance whenever is necessary
• Don’t want tooth-brushing or flossing complications
• Don’t want to have a metal-filled smile
• Want long-lasting results
Invisalign aligners apply gentle pressure to your teeth to make them shift and move throughout time. During your treatment, you will come into our office every four to six weeks, depending on the orthodontist’s recommendations, to switch out the aligner. Each aligner will apply even more pressure to your teeth to continue transforming them into the smile you have always wanted. This appliance is removable but it should be worn throughout the day and at night while you sleep, depending on your specific situation. You can remove the aligner to eat and brush your teeth. Further instructions will be given to you by your orthodontist.
Are you interested in this successful, convenient, and attractive appliance? If so, call our office now and schedule an appointment with our orthodontist. We look forward to giving you something to smile about!